Lower costs with improved services levels.
Logimethods offers several Managed Services options that will help you better manage changing operational and business needs which can leave you faced with strained resources, over-worked staff, no staff, or a need for specialized expertise.
THE BUSINESS VALUE OF PROACTIVE SUPPORT AND MANAGED SERVICE.
“Modern enterprises rely almost exclusively on complex IT infrastructure and middleware to enable mission-critical business processes and achieve business success. Although these IT environments can improve employee productivity and increase business performance, managing ongoing IT operations can present significant challenges for CIOs tasked with maximizing system performance while reducing overall IT costs. As a result, enterprises are demanding external support services providers that can help optimize existing IT infrastructure, manage ongoing operations, and resolve issues quickly and effectively.” – IDC Whitepaper, Elaina Stergiades
For most IT organizations, the primary support delivery challenges include speeding up problem resolution, streamlining patch and upgrade management, and implementing advanced proactive and preventive support technology to improve ongoing IT operations. IDC recommends considering support services providers with a strong history of investment in support tools and utilities, with a specific focus on proactive and preventive functionality. Support providers should feature capabilities that can identify problems, notify relevant parties, and potentially fix any problems before they affect IT operations.
Logimethods Managed Services enables companies to maintain complex IT environments on a reduced budget and Service Assurance (SA) offers an array of support levels t o support, maintain and monitor these environments while reducing risk.
By “right-sourcing” the day-to-day monitoring and management responsibilities of your internal IT staff, you free them to conduct more strategically oriented activities. Let’ s face it, you are not “in the business” of IT management – IT is an enabler to facilitate the execution of larger initiatives. As a result, you should not have to develop all layers of the IT discipline – from architecture and implementation, to ongoing monitoring and management. Your biggest return comes from having your resources focused on IT innovation – not on 24x7x365 management.
- Focusing your staff on high-value business activities
- Staff augmentation and/or replacement at a fraction of the cost of a full-time expertise
- Increased system up-time prevents lost business due to unscheduled outages
- Instant access to the right skill-set when you need it
MAXIMIZING YOUR INVESTMENT
- Filling the gaps in skills of your operational team helps you get the most out of your infrastructure and Middleware investment
Key Value Pointes
- Freeing your staff from maintenance and monitoring functions allows them, and you to spend time on solving business problems
- Up-to-date and well maintained environments will improve your system up-time
- Any eventual problems are resolved faster as product experts efficiently handle them
- Extended hours allow for Global Delivery, without paying for around-the-clock in-house support – No Overtime, No Vacation Pay, No Benefits
- Programs offered at just a fraction of the cost of a full-time, in-house DBA and System Admin- cost saving without compromising on quality of services.
- Utilizing our Expertise helps you fully utilize your existing Software investment – providing better returns
- By “right-sizing” your resources you are able to increase the business value
- Having product experts address issues minimizes the cost and time taken to address the issue – No “On The Job Training”
- Monitoring and Alerts provide critical information about your systems, at your fingertips, and the assurance that knowledgeable staff are watching
- Proactive Maintenance identifies problems before they actually occur – Alerting allows you to know the problem and how it is being addressed – before it becomes an issue
- Weekly Status meetings, regular reporting, and access to a system Portal provides you with the information you need to ensure that your Environment is well taken care of
- Have confidence that our experts properly look after your systems and you therefore, can concentrate on the business in hand without worrying about your environment’s health
- Having just the right Expertise you need, when you need it provides the confidence that you can support the business needs
- Our deep relationships with the vendors provide you with all of the access needed to escalate critical issues and get them resolved quickly
Logimethods Managed Assurance Program allows you to do more, spend less, know more and worry less.
Contact us to learn more…