A practical approach to aligning strategy, opportunity, and delivery focusing on the right solutions…accelerating Agility, Efficiency, and Value.
Pragmatic Enterprise Performance Management (PEPM) takes advantage of industry-leading practices and tooling to provide full-cycle delivery that is both highly efficient and focused on business outcomes allowing organizations to chart a clear path from thought inception, through strategy to project implementation.
The PEPM Framework takes a holistic approach to program management allowing organizations to identify the right opportunities and implement the right solutions through an agile and iterative delivery model while accelerating time to market.
Pragmatic EPM Framework at Glance
Here is how PEPM is applied through a full-cycle engagement:
- Define strategy to align objectives and goals to deliver expected benefits
- Performance Management methods to identify, monitor and improve ROI
- Change Management to consider the human aspect of an organization’s evolution
- Project Management practices to set up and monitor business programs and IT iterative project delivery
- Lean & Six Sigma tools to innovate, focus on business needs and identify wastes & variances
- Business Process Management (BPM) to create the right models & KPIs to support automation
- BPM governance for a holistic and process-centric approach to information gathering and use